Hawaii Upcycling Project Crossbody in Visetos
The Upcycling Project embarks on a voyage to the tropical paradise of Hawaii.
Size - X-Mini
Color - Green | SEA TURTLE
Palm trees are hand-painted in an abstract manner atop colorful patterns, creating a stained glass window effect on the compact crossbody bag. Green Visetos coated canvas and nappa leather comprise the body, symbolically acting as a lush island backdrop for the vivid flora portrayed on its surface. The accompanying green leather strap offers handsfree mobility, fostering greater freedom of movement on adventures both planned and unexpected.
- Approximately 17.5 x 12.5 x 4.5 cm
- 117 cm to 133 cm strap length
- Removable, adjustable leather strap
- Hand-painted Hawaiian palm tree motifs
- MCM logo plate
- Front zip pocket
- Zip closure
- Interior open pocket
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- Cobalt metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MMRBSUP02JH001